Tanzania Deluxe Safari
In 11 incredible days you will cover the main sights of Northern Tanzania; including 3 nights in the Serengeti. You then end with a flight to Zanzibar and spend 5 days on its exotic white beaches.
Stay in Luxury, experience the best all while visiting Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the famous Seregenti. Three of Tanzania's best parks you then get the added bonous of sun drentched days on the Spice island of Zanzibar.
FROM ONLY USD3539
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Lunch at the beginning and end of your safari
- Soft drinks at Soroi Serengeti Lodge
- Park Entrance fees throughout
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport to Arsusha
- All game viewing in a custom built 4x4 Land Cruiser safari vehicle driven by a professional English speaking driver guide
- Schedule flight Serengeti to Arusha
- Schduled flight Serengeti - Zanzibar
- Transfer from Zanzibar International to The Hideaway Resort and Spa
- Half board at The Hideaway Resort
- A cultural visit to Mto wa Mbu village in Manyara
- A visit to Olduvai Gorge
- A safari briefing at the beginning of the tour
- 1 liter of bottled water in the vehicle per person per day
- Government taxes and levies
- Transfers to and from the airport
- International airfares
- International and domestic departure tax
- Entry Visas to the country
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Any personal items and anything not mentioned under "Included in the price"
- Any excursions not mentioned – such as a visit to a Masai Village
- Membership to the AMREF Flying Doctors – USD35 per person
- Balloon safari with third party - normal price is USD 499 per person
Starts: Unless otherwise stated, most tours start in Arusha. Zanzibar tours start at Zanzibar Airport.
Ends: See itinerary for details
Note: we can also pick you up or drop you off at the hotel of your choice in the greater Arusha area if you notify us in advance.
Expected group size:
On regular group tours the expected total group size is between 2 and 10 travellers.
Type of vehicles used:
In Tanzania all your transfers and game drives will be in 4x4’s.
Level of ability required:
Although there will be no special strength and fitness requirements, please note that safari lodges situated in remote areas are by their very nature lacking in many of the modern conveniences found in cities. For this reason please be prepared for uneven floors and sometimes challenging access.
You must be able-bodied and have the ability to move independently without help on most of our tours. If you have any specific mobility requirements please contact us beforehand.
Food and dietary information:
The food prepared at the lodges and/or hotels on this tour will be of an international nature and suited to a broad range of visitors. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know in advance so that we can inform the lodges and hotels along the route. Alcoholic drinks, unless specifically mentioned in the itinerary, are not included in the price.
Health and vaccinations:
You should speak to your health provider about what vaccinations you will need for your trip to Tanzania. In addition, most doctors recommend taking anti-malarial pills for your visit and following measures to avoid being bitten by mosquitos, such as covering up exposed arms and legs. Lodges will provide mosquito nets over the beds.
If you take any medication, be sure to bring it with you, as well as details of your prescription.
What to wear:
Although Tanzania lies in the tropics it can get chilly in the evenings and early mornings. On this trip we recommend that you include the following in your baggage:
- A pair of sturdy lightweight shoes or boots
- Light coloured clothing with long sleeves and legs for the evenings and early mornings
- A hat to keep the strong sun off your head
Baggage and what to bring:
Important note: If your itinerary includes a leg of the journey on a light aircraft then please be advised that the maximum TOTAL weight allowance including hand luggage is 15kg (approx.. 33lbs) and all luggage must be in a soft bag i.e. NOT a suitcase. These rules are imposed by the airlines and we are unable to make allowances.
We recommend that you do not forget to pack the following:
- Insect repellant cream/spray
- Camera and binoculars
- A torch (flashlight)
- A waterproof/dustproof bag
Depending on your nationality you will probably need a tourist visa to enter Tanzania for this tour. The current cost of a single-entry tourist visa is USD 50 per person if traveling on a British Passport and $100 per person for an American passport holder (subject to change) Other nationalities vary in fee’s from free to $50, and these can be purchased on arrival, for most nationals, in all major currencies.
For more comprehensive information visit the Project Visa website.
Why not extend your stay with one of these offers
Get a quote