Kilimanjaro Climb - Marangu Route
Set yourself a challenge and climb the world’s highest freestanding mountain - you'll never forget the feeling of standing atop Kilimanjaro!
This is without a doubt one of the classic mountain adventures and anyone can do it. Our experienced and qualified guides will lead your party to the top of the mountain - the Marangu route is reputed to be the easiest of the available routes. Accommodation is in comfortable mountain huts meaning less camping equipment which lowers the porterage costs; making it the most affordable route.
- All food during the climb on the mountain (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Kilimanjaro park entrance fees, camp/hut fees, standard KINAPA rescue fees.
- Kilimanjaro briefing and de-briefing.
- Services of trained English speaking mountain guide, cooks and porters (porters are Swahili speaking mostly)
- Guide wages, cooks and porters standard to the norm of Mountain Society of Kilimanjaro.
- Portage of 1 bag (maximum 18 kgs) per person.
- Oximeter Safety equipment to check blood oxygen levels of clients daily.
- Tips to the guides, cook and porters
- Accommodation before and after the climb
- All transfers to and from the climb start point
- Lunch and day room on the last day
- Climbing equipment such as clothes, sleeping bags, sleeping mat etc.
- Bottles water
- Travel insurance
- Telephone calls
- All other expenses resulting from early descend before the completion of the climb such as transfer, extra nights etc.
- Gamow Bag
- Oxygen Cylinder
Get a quote